Jio Prepaid Mobile Recharge
Instant mobile bill payments
Select Mobile Prepaid Operators
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions please contact us
What is payRup's prepaid recharge refund policy?
How to recharge online using payRup?
- Step 1: Login your user account on payRup
- Step 2: Goto Mobile Prepaid recharge section
- Step 3: Enter your 10-digits mobile recharge number
- Step 4: Your operator, circle get chosen accordingly
- Step 5: From the list of prepaid recharges plans, choose the best prepaid plan
- Step 6: Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ to proceed to pay using any of the convenient payment options
- Step 7: At this point, make sure to choose your preferred payment option from internet banking, credit or debit card options, MyRupee wallet or other wallets.
- Step 8: Select the most appropriate payment offers i.e the discount coupon applicable, fill it in the field and complete the payment.
How do I resolve my queries on the website?
Will any additional charges be charged on transactions done on payRup for recharging?
No, payRup has zero hidden charges. You pay what you see for your mobile online recharge. There are no additional recharges for any of your mobile recharges on the platform.
How do I confirm whether my online recharge is successful in the absence of a confirmation message from payRup?
Recharge not completed successfully maybe due to any of the factors listed below:
- A network issue at your end
- Invalid Phone Number
- Connecting to the payment gateway servers
- Bank servers
- Incorrect/incomplete bank details
- OTP timeout
- Technical errors
- Connectivity issue at our side
Confirmations may have taken place, but confirmation emails would have been sent off to the SPAM folder on your registered email ID.
How to apply promo codes during my prepaid recharges?
Thus, for every recharge online here, you save as well as gain account coin balance that can be reused while you pay any other utility bill on the payRup platform.
How can I earn cashback for online mobile recharge?
The amount is credited automatically, once you do recharges of any given value. So, save every time you recharge.
What are the ways to recharge prepaid numbers?
Is there a difference between a prepaid connection and a postpaid connection?
The major difference one can find between prepaid and postpaid is that for the prepaid connection, you recharge in advance for the services, and for the postpaid connection, you pay after the service for that particular timeline is utilized.
Which is the best website to recharge online?
Well, when you want to save the most of every prepaid recharge transaction with offers, discounts and recharge coins, then payRup is your best recharge option to go with. We agree there are many other mobile online recharge to go with, but smooth transactions with a 100% user friendly platform where not only your mobile recharges, but also other utility payments are listed.
Earn cashbacks on every recharge and utilize it to clear any of your other utility bills without hassles.