We are here to help you recover your password. Enter the Mobile Number/Email Address you used when you joined and we’ll send you OTP to create a new password.
Don’t have an account? Register
OTP has been sent to your mobile number or email address.
Create a New Password
1. Select your landline payments to pay the online landline bill payment
2. For paying your landline payment enter your valid landline number for the right landline phone bill payment3. Write in the amount as mentioned in the bill (or) you can fetch the bill accordingly
4. Press the “Proceed to Pay” button once all details are entered correctly to proceed to the landline bill payment
5. A user can pay their landline bills on Payrup using various payment options using internet banking, credit or debit cards, MyRupee wallets, UPIs, other wallets, etc. as per their convenience.
6. After, payments your online landline bill payment is completed
7. Find the transaction bills in the “transactions” section under your account details.
Follow the steps written in point no.1 for the user to be able to fetch the amount of the landline bill.
You can do all recurring payments like electricity, telecom, DTH, Gas, water bills, Insurance, Loan repayments, Education fees, FasTag Recharge, Municipal taxes, Housing society, Subscription fees etc. at one single window through any of the Bharat BillPay enabled channels.
A consumer will get successful transaction status and BBPS bill receipt in electronic/email/SMS/print form on completion of the online payment of landline bill.
If an electronic transaction is done at a customer's own bank, then there are no charges levied. But for a transaction done at a physical outlet or bank-branches convenience fee would be charged accordingly for the online landline bill payment.
The consumer would get instant confirmation and receipt once the transaction of their landline bill payment is successfully completed, An SMS would also be triggered by the bank/non-bank facility for the transaction done.
Landline payments at Payrup happen instantly or within minutes, but some billers take a maximum of 3 business days to accept the payment after the transaction is completed on Payrup.com. We request you to pay your bills at least 3 business days before the payment due date to avoid inconvenience or penalty charges.