Port Blair Municipal Council Services
Clear all municipal services payments instantly
Directorate of Municipal Administration Karnataka
Grampanchayat Halondi Gram Nidhi
Nagar Palika Jaitaran
Nagar Parishad Beawar
Port Blair Municipal Council
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions please contact us
How do I pay house tax online at payrup.com?
- Login to payRup
- Select the “Municipal Services” module from the menu bar.
- Select the operator to whom you want to pay your bill.
- Enter the required details (select property number, shop number, etc.).
- Fetch the bill amount.
- Click the button "Proceed to payment."
- Finish the payment using the various payment methods listed on PayRup, along with which you can also avail of discount coupons while doing your transactions.
I use my bank's online bill payment service to pay my electric bills. Should I create a new Municipal Online Payments profile?
How can I know my property tax dues?
Yes. You can assess the property tax dues on your own, i.e., on the online website itself.
Can I just make a municipal tax payment without creating a username or password?
Users shall have to create a user account to make municipal tax payments because then you would be able to access all the transactions done on the payRup platform at any point in time you want them to.
When is my payment credited to my account?
Who can I contact if I have additional questions related to Municipal Services payment?
Please contact our customer care team; they will be able to assist with all your queries.
What forms of payment are accepted online on payRup for Municipal Service payment?
We accept online cards, internet banking, wallets, etc.
How long does it take for my online payment to go through (or be successful)?
Payments are usually posted to your utility account the following business day. If your payment needs same-day posting,
Can I make a partial payment or pay more than the total amount due?
How can I confirm that a payment has been made?
You will receive a confirmation number at the end of your online transaction. This confirmation number, as well as your credit card or bank statement, will provide confirmation of your payment.
Who do I call if my payment doesn't appear on my credit card or bank statement?
Contact our customer service for any such query.
I clicked my back button on my browser and got an error message pop-up.
You will see an error message if you click your back button while attempting to cancel an on-going transaction.
Who do I call if I need assistance making my online payment?
How much time does it take for my online payment for municipal services?
Municipal property tax paid on payRup gets processed almost immediately once completed. You can check your bank statements and payRup transaction history for receipts and the accuracy of payment completion.
How do I pay property tax online?
You can choose to pay your municipality tax online via payRup, which is the first choice of payment, or if you wish to do so on the municipal tax platform, you can do so in the following steps:
- Open the local municipality website.
- Login to the portal, or register and login to the portal.
- Select property tax from the options.
- Choose your property type and the assessment year.
- Fill in the important requested details for your municipal tax, such as the property owner’s name, property number, and any other relevant information that is requested.
- Generate the property amount of your property tax.
- Complete your municipal tax payment by paying the generated amount with any of the various payment options available.