Shree Apartment A And B Sahkari Gruhrachna Sanstha Maryadit Bill Payment
No compromise with your dwelling and time
Ebony Greens Apartments Owners Association
Fairfield Co Operative Housing Society Ltd
Ganesh Residency Maintainance Co Op Soc
Indradhanush Flats Service Society
Janapriya Nile Valley Block 2A Owners Welfare Association
Parkwoods B2 Co Operative Housing Soc Ltd
Safal Parisar 1 (Parisar Co Operative Housing Service Society Ltd Vibhag- 1)
Shree Apartment A And B Sahkari Gruhrachna Sanstha Maryadit
Shree Ganesh Co Op Hsg Soc Ltd
Someshwar Ashirwad Co Operative Housing Society
Sushobha Apartment Condominium
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions please contact us
How to pay Society Maintenance Bill online on payRup.com?
The simple procedure to do the pay society maintenance online is as per the following steps listed below:
- Login to your user account on the payRup platform
- Head to the ‘housing society’ module
- Once the appropriate housing society bill operator is chosen, enter the key entries requested for paying your society maintenance bill
- After you enter the amount in the amount field, finish the Society Maintenance charges payment using the “Proceed to pay” button
- Finish the payment by using the various cards options, internet banking, mobile banking, UPIs, wallets, etc.
- The finished bill shall be there in your transactions history of your bills
After making the payment when will the member / resident get the confirmation/payment receipt?
On successful completion of the online payment, an e-receipt will be generated immediately which can reflect in your account under all the transactions done.
Will the money be transferred from the member’s / resident directly to the Society’s bank by the Payment Gateway?
YES! It will directly get credited there.
What are the modes of payments available for such payments?
payRup allows users to do payments via their banking cards (credit and debit card), net banking, wallets, etc.
How to pay Society Maintenance Bill through Credit Card?
- Add your society maintenance bill account and rent details from the credit card you wish to pay
- Once added and registered, make the payment using your credit card.
- Society Maintenance bill account receives the payment
How does the amount transferred via payRup gateway show up on the bank account statement?
It will show-up in the bank statement with the name of the account transferred to via the payment platform i.e. payRup
How do you know the offers available on payRup for the housing society payments?
You can find all the offers in the offer section valid at that point of time at the time of your payment. Select your suitable offer and save big with discounts and offers offered by payRup.
When will money be reflected in the recipient’s account?
On payRup all transactions are 100% inline and they happen almost instantly. But since the question is credit in the receiver’s account, banks can complete domestic wire transfers within 24 hours and these recipients will not have to wait for the funds to clear before withdrawing them.