Payrup.com (owned and operated by BPSPLUS PVT LTD) offers services and products on the digital network where users can conveniently pay up their utility bills, which includes the mobile recharge services, utility bill payments, purchase of goods and sale of services of various telecom operators and any other features, content, or applications (collectively called "Services") from time to time to its registered users.
On Payrup, the terms and conditions page will use the following terms to refer to dedicated instances under this article:
- “Site” refers to the Payrup platform where all transactions will henceforth be made
- The "User" on Payrup (which means registered user as well as visitor) agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions and "User" acceptance of this agreement is reaffirmed each and every time the "User" accesses the service by visiting the Payrup website. Payrup "Site" reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time without further notice. The "User" shall re-visit the terms & conditions listed on the platform from time to time to stay updated regarding any changes that the "Site" may introduce as time progresses.
- "Services" shall henceforth mean all the utility services provided by Payrup and ‘Service Providers’ shall refer to the service providers on the platform (the companies) to users, whereby a user can make payments for clearing all your utility bills, paying your municipal bills, buying insurances and many more.
- Merchant" henceforth shall state an establishment who accepts the Payrup payments method for online purchase of services or goods. Similarly, the term "Buyer" (i.e users) shall refer to the person who purchases any of the goods or services provided online on Payrup platform by the merchants
- On Payrup, we define the eligibility criteria by stating the "User" shall be at least 18 years of age or over to register and avail the services at Payrup. Registration to the "Site" is void where prohibited.
- A "User" has the all the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The "User" shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
- The "Site" can terminate the "User’s" registration and any content or information that "User" may have posted on the "Site" and/or prohibit "User" from accessing the various services or the products or the site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the service or the site) for any reason including all the reasons stated above, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 years of age limit.
- The mandatory information and Officially valid document(s) submitted by you on Payrup are true & correct and belong to You and only You
Third Party Terms and Conditions on Payrup
Any provision made for any third party products or services to you within Payrup will be made available by Payrup only and no one else. If a user wishes to purchase these third party products or services, they will have to accept additional terms and conditions as stated for that particular product/service.
- MyRupee is a digital wallet issued by Payrup in accordance with the certification of authorisation granted by Reserve Bank of India.
- What does the wallet help in? MyRupee helps facilitate payments and services in connection with online transactions concluded on Payrup.
- You can make merchant payments, recharge/bill payments and other website listed category purchases by adding balance to the wallet using credit/debit card, netbanking, etc.
- Payrup has partnered with multiple banks which follow the standard regulations and safety standards to enable this solution smoothly.
Approval of Terms at Payrup
- By using the Payrup platform and its services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions listed on the platform and you agree to be bound by the terms of the services listed in compliance with the overall terms and conditions.
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by any of the terms below, please leave the Website immediately and terminate your account with us on Payrup.
- All the information provided on the website is not professional advice and must not be considered as such. Your use of information provided on the website is solely at your own risk. These are information related to services listed on the platform for doing transactions related to payments of services.
- You can accept the Payrup Terms & Conditions by using the website or using the Services listed on the website
- At Payrup, for being a valid User, one must satisfy the condition that you are of legal age and not have any problems where you are barred from receiving the services under the laws of India.
- My KYC submitted documents are true and correct as listed on my account at Payrup.
For registering their account, the "User" shall agree to provide true, accurate and current information about him/her, as prompted by the registration form of the Payrup "Site".
The "User" shall agree to maintain the security of his/her password and identification, maintain and promptly update the registration data, and any other information the "User" provides to the "Site", to keep it accurate, current and complete; and shall be fully responsible for all use of account and for any actions that take place using the "User" account.
The "User" acknowledges that registration does not guarantee continued or continuous service and also acknowledges that "Site" may terminate the registration at any point of time with or without notice.
"Site" reserves the right to delete any information and to refuse any and all future use, if it suspects that the information provided by the "User" is false and inaccurate. While registering, the user will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. The user is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the user to notify the "Site" immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. "Site" will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the user as a result of unauthorized use of their
Use of Information by User
- All of the information listed on the services and/or the website, including the text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content, is owned by Payrup and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights and international treaties.
- Information posted by the user at the time of registration of their profile account and at the time of transacting is solely theirs.
- Users must acknowledge that the services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the services are Payrup’s proprietary. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the services on the platform. Users can print, download and store information from the Payrup’s website for their own convenience, but may not copy, distribute, republish, sell or exploit any of the content as a whole or a part of it for any of their personal gains or whatsoever.
- Remember, all rights in the website and the services granted on the platform shall always remain with Payrup.
Payrup does not ever make any guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise and quality of work or services or other information concerning the team.
Offers on Payrup
Payrup may invite you to participate in any offer from time to time as a promotional or marketing activity. A user agrees that participating in such an offer is subject to their own agreement to the respective offer’s terms and conditions.
Users must also understand that the offers may also be provided by third party companies on our Payrup platform and may be required to agree to the respective terms and conditions of the third parties. Users further agree that offers provided to any provider may vary from provider to provider.
Payrup reserves all the right to disqualify a user from any offer in case they do not meet the eligibility criteria for the offer or any other reasons including misuse of our listed offers, misrepresentation, fraud or any suspicious transactions/activities without further notice.
User’s use of Payrup
A user on Payrup must be 18 years of age or older, in order to use our platform.
If the user allows anyone else to use their account (including individuals under 18 years of age) then Payrup suggests they ensure the individuals comply with the terms of usage of the platform. Also, remember the user must be solely responsible for all actions these individuals take via your account.
- No territorial restrictions
To use Payrup, you will not need to be physically located in India when registering or linking your account for transactions. Payrup platform can be used outside India.
- Basic use requirements
A user will need a mobile, internet or any other supported device that meets certain system and compatibility requirements, which may change from time to time to use Payrup. Your ability to use Payrup’s platform may be affected by these factors otherwise. You agree that you are responsible for such requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and all other terms provided under your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider respectively. Any lapse of security or failed transactions due to your internet or device service provider does not come under our responsibility.
Payrup makes no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise and quality of work or services or other information concerning the Team.
Payrup and Payrup entities may communicate with you on the contact information that you may have provided to us during the course of your engagement, including but not limited to signup, transacting or availing any third party products or services on Payrup Platform.
Communication alerts will be sent to you via emails or SMS or push notifications or via other progressive technology. You also agree that there can be disruption in communications due to factors that are not under our control and not limited to your Phone being switched off, incorrect email address, network interruptions. You agree not to hold Payrup liable for non-delivery for any alert or any loss suffered by you due to delay, distortion or failure of communication.
You are further responsible for the contact details shared with us and shall update us on any change on your contact details. You should authorize us to contact you and communicate with you for any Payrup Service or Offer(s). We may use third party service providers to send alerts or communicate with you. Payrup and Payrup Entities are authorised to override the DND settings to reach out to you over calls, SMS, emails and any other mode of communication.
Termination of Services
Your account services are also terminated based upon the representations made by you. Termination of Services if the subsequent actions take place:
- Impersonating someone or entity with the effect of misleading users about the identity of the creator of content (including misleading account usernames, voices and sounds utilized in broadcasts, and account profile information).
- Impersonating the Services or a Payrup Team member.
- Representing that content you post or transmit through the Services is made or initiated by us.
- Providing or sending any content which can be harmful to Payrup, or which violates any restriction or policy established by Payrup.
- Submission of any content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored by us.
- False or deletion of any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software or post other material contained during a file.
- Payrup system any content that contains software viruses, or the other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Operate Service identifiers so as to disguise the origin of any content transmitted via the Services.
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users.
- Disrupting the Service, servers or networks interface, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Using any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve the Service or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose.
- User accounts are created by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
A user cannot use contact information listed by Payrup or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications such as spam. Users User must ensure not to allow others to use their account to violate the terms of this section. If done so, consequences may lead to termination of your membership or access to the Payrup website immediately and legal action shall be taken if you or anyone using your credentials violates these provisions.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- All content listed on Payrup are created and made available only to facilitate the users. Payrup controls and operates the website and its services and makes no representation that the contents and Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Services from a location other than the location where the Website and Services are controlled and operated, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes relating to these Terms shall be settled in the courts located in Cochin, India.
- We collect, hold, use and transfer your personal data in accordance with Our Privacy Policies listed on the Payrup website. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, a user hereby agrees to Our Privacy Policies, which may be updated by us from time to time and if any changes in laws governing the same changes they shall change. You understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any data provided by the user in connection with the services may be shared with our affiliates or partners for business purposes only.
- Payrup shall ensure preservation of records and confidentiality of every user registered on the platform.
- MyRupee - your Payrup wallet shall be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation or from the time of the last usage of the wallet amount whichever is later.
- In the event, if the MyRupee wallet is inactive or not used by the customer for a continuous period of 12 months as per clause 19.1, forfeiture will be done in compliance with RBI guidelines listed for Payrup.
- It is the duty of Payrup, to intimate the user of the same thru SMS/ email 45 days prior deactivating or suspension of the user’s wallet. All such account holders can either re-activate the wallet after the due diligence or utilize their amounts by paying up their bills on Payrup.
- Amount once expired cannot be refunded back to the customer, as we are governed by the rules and laws of operations.
- All sales are final with no refund or exchange permitted once a transaction is completed on the Payrup platform. You are responsible for the information you provide for purchase of any goods and/or services and all charges that result from those purchases. Payrup stands not responsible for any purchase with incorrect information.
Refund process on Payrup shall hold valid in case of following cases
- If in a transaction performed by you on the Payrup website, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a recharge is not delivered on your completion of the transaction, then you may connect to us wither on our customer care number or inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address i.e. email@example.com
- Payrup customer care team shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was charged from your MyRupee wallet, card or bank account without delivery of the respective services then you will be refunded the money within 5-7 business working days from the date of receipt complaint. All refunds will be credited back to your origin of payment mode done.
- If for any reason a particular scheme listed on Payrup platform is being wound-up or is directed by RBI to be discontinued then users stand a chance to redeem their amounts back
- Refunds in case of failed (or) returned (or) rejected (or) cancelled transactions using any other payment instrument shall not be credited back to the user or user’s wallet..
- All transactions related to returns (or) refunds on the Payrup platform shall be maintained and monitored at the database with reason of failure, date, amount, etc.
Termination and Suspension
Payrup reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your use of one or more services, without any notice and without liability to you and/or any third party, for any reason, including without limitation inactivity or violation of these terms or other policies we may establish from time to time.
Dispute, Governing Law & Jurisdiction
All the terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. User agrees that any legal action or proceedings arising out of these Terms may be brought exclusively in the competent courts or tribunals having jurisdiction in Cochin, India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts or tribunals.
Payrup may elect to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or Site and related application by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Cochin, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The language of Arbitration will be English. For any dispute in interpretation, the English version shall prevail.