Municipal Services payment
Clear all municipal services payments instantly
Port Blair Municipal Council
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions please contact us
How to Pay House Tax Online at payrup.com?
- Login to payRup
- Select “Municipal Services” module from the menu bar
- Select the operator which you want to pay your bill to
- Enter the required details (select property number/shop number, etc)
- Fetch the bill amount
- Click the button "Proceed to payment "
- Finish the payment using various payment methods listed on the payRup along with which you can also avail discount coupons while doing your transactions
I pay my utility bill through an online bill payment service provided by my bank. Do I have to set up a new profile with Municipal Online Payments?
No. If you have arranged for municipal tax bill bill payment through your bank, you do not need to change anything. However, please set up a new profile to view your consumption history and utility bills.
How to know my Property Tax dues?
Yes. You can assess the Property Tax dues on your own i.e on the online website itself
Can I just make a municipal tax payment without creating a username/password?
Users shall have to create a user account to make municipal tax payments because then you would be able to access all the transactions done on the payRup platform at any point of time you want them to
When is my payment credited to my account?
Payments will be credited to your account within three to five business days.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions related to Municipal Services payment?
Please contact our customer care team, they would be able to assist all your queries
What forms of payment are accepted online on payRup for Municipal Services payment?
We accept online cards, internet banking, wallets, etc.
How long does it take for my online payment to go through (or be successful)?
Payments usually will be posted to your utility account the following business day. If your payment needs same-day posting
Can I make a partial payment or pay more than the total amount due?
Yes, a partial amount of the payment amount will be accepted.
How can I confirm that a payment has been made?
You will receive a confirmation number at the end of your online transaction. This confirmation number, as well as your credit card or bank statement, will provide confirmation of your payment
Who do I call if my payment doesnt appear on my credit card or bank statement?
Contact our customer service for any such query
I clicked my back button on my browser and got an error message pop-up?
You will see an error message if you click your back button while attempting to cancel an on-going transaction
Who do I call if I need assistance making my online payment?
Please contact our customer service team during regular business hours for any such troubles.
How much time does it take for my online payment for Municipal Services?
Municipal property tax paid on payRup gets processed almost immediately once completed. You can check your bank statements and payRup transaction history for receipts and accuracy of payment completion.
How to pay Property Tax Online?
You can choose to pay your municipality tax online payment via payRup that is the first choice of payment or if you wish to do so on the municipal tax platform you can do so in the following steps:
- Open the local municipality website
- Login on the portal or register and login on the portal
- Select Property Tax from the options
- Choose your property type and the assessment year
- Fill in the important requested details for your municipal tax such as the the property owner’s name, property number and any other relevant information that is requested
- Generate the property amount of your property tax
- Complete your municipal tax payment by paying the generated amount with any of the various payment options available