Reasons for the failure of the loan EMI payment maybe:
1. Incorrect details entered like credit card number, customer name or details of credit card issuing bank
2. Technical issues at the bank’s end
3. Server issues while completing the payments
Loan calculators help you calculate your Loan EMIs with ease. EMI calculators for example, for a home loan can help you make an informed decision about buying a new house. The EMI calculator is useful in planning your cash flows for servicing your loan EMI payments.
Loan without documents is not exactly what it sounds like.
Yes, you can get loans while avoiding the arduous documentation process with various lending partners. To do this, you can take up a personal loan which is a type of unsecured loan. Moving ahead, securing an unsecured personal loan is a quick and efficient process where you can apply for a loan on the bank's website. Rs. 50, 000 is the maximum amount one can take and no further documentation other than address proof and identification proof is required to avail this.
Loan documents required for loan approval are:
1. Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
2. Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
3. Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months
4. Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16